Inside Sales Representative - Starting Pay $17 Per Hour!
Inside Sales Representative
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
Salary: $17.00 / hourly
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re looking for Inside Sales Representatives to start a GEICO career in our new Lenexa, KS office. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Inside Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Our new GEICO Inside Sales Representatives earn $17.00 / hourly with the potential of earning up to $5,000 in additional monthly sales incentives
- Attend industry-leading, paid sales training in our Property Insurance division
- Advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
“Through the ten positions I’ve held in my 15 years, I have learned the insurance business and honed my leadership skills to excel in my career. I am now a Sales & Service Director responsible for leading Sales and Service associates!” Scott S., GEICO Associate since 2002
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with 10 sales associates driven to surpass goals and contribute to GEICO’s growth, you will:
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
- Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits and state insurance requirements
- Interact directly with a team of motivated GEICO supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments like Claims, Service and Underwriting
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
- Working comfortably in a high volume call center
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change.
About our location:
This position is based in Lenexa, KS.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.