Helpdesk / Workstation Specialist
Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday
Location: 231 Main Street, Chardon, Ohio
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Qualifications: High school diploma, trade school or college preferred
Duties/Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the Helpdesk/Workstation Specialist within the Automatic Data Processing department shall include, but are not limited to the following:
• Answering phones
• Creating HelpDesk tickets
• Troubleshooting hardware/software issues
• Resolving issues over the phone or using remote access
• Setting up/deploying computers and printers, and
• Perform other such duties and responsibilities as are, from time to time, assigned.
This position requires an organized, self-motivated candidate with good communication and people skills, experience a must, and the ability to work well with a team. All candidates are subject to a background check.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.