Laborer Technician - Start at 2039/hour
JOIN OUR TEAM IN SUPERIOR!
Candidate will be responsible for:
* Transferring and piling of grain using small and large front-end loaders operating both inside and outside.
* Loading and unloading grain via truck and rail, watching grain flow into trucks and rail cars, has to climb up on a rail car with fall protection to close lids on cars. Must close lids on trucks from the ground.
* General maintenance of equipment, required to climb to the top of the grain storage bins (approximately 100 feet) using grease guns and other tools to maintain equipment, may require some additional climbing on ladders.
* Housekeeping of grain elevator and grounds, using a broom or shovel to move any spilled grain from the ground to a storage bin or into a waste receptacle.
* All other duties as assigned by management.
* Steel toed boots are required on the job site. A boot allowance is available upon completing the 60-day probationary period.
* Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
* Able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds.
* Comply with company policies and safety regulations.
* Willingness to work overtime as required.
The starting pay is $20.39. There is a 60-day probationary period. After the probationary period they go to $21.39. There is another increase after 1750 hours worked to $22.39. After 3000 hours worked - will get another $1 raise to $23.39.