Production Director-WSGE Radio
General Dallas, NC
Production Director WSGE Radio Station, Part-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the production process from conceptualization to final distribution.
- Generate ideas, research and develop content, select the audio, and contact potential contributors and interviewees.
- Coordinate program promotions to build audience and increase listener loyalty.
- Ensure that NPR and other syndicated programs are scheduled in automation.
- Assist in ascertaining potential underwriters.
- Write and record promos.
- Schedule production time as needed.
- Participate in membership drives and other WSGE events as required.
- Develop and submit program scripts for approval.
- Host a weekly music program.
- Assist in training volunteer staff.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in representing WSGE and Gaston College, including confidentiality in all aspects of the position's responsibilities and adherence to policies, procedures, and other established guidelines. Adhere to professional accountability and accept responsibility for managing situations and problems.
- Work cooperatively with team members, colleagues, and other departments and functions of the College, contribute positively and constructively to the achievement of team and established objectives, and provide a high level of service to customers by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employment Opportunities AA/EEO Employer