Part-time Temperature Screener
Gaston College Dallas, NC Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on March 22, 2021
General Dallas, NC
Temperature Screener Part-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets, guides, and assists students, faculty, staff, and visitors with a high level of customer care and service as they enter a designated area(s).
- In accordance with established protocols and guidelines, monitors a stand-alone thermal image screener and/or checks temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- Based on temperature reading(s), follows established protocols and guidelines for granting or not granting access, which may include further temperature screening and/or follow-up questions.
- Issues wristbands or other designated insignia to indicate a person has been granted access, and assists and guides others as needed and in accordance with established protocols.
- Sets a good example by following all safety and health protocols and reminds others to do the same.
- Distributes or directs others to important safety and health information, and provides Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as appropriate and applicable.
- Sets up screening equipment prior to the start of a shift, and cleans and disinfects temperature monitoring equipment as needed. Cleans and disinfects equipment and other applicable items at end of a shift as needed.
- Monitors and maintains all needed supplies.