Gaston College Dallas, NC Full-time Education
Posted on November 22, 2020
Education Dallas, NC
Instructor Pharmacy Technology 9-Month (Search Re-opened)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adheres to all College Policies and Procedures.
- Engages in activities that promote recruitment, retention, and student success.
- Facilitates student learning to meet the program learning outcomes.
- Infuses a culture of assessment of student learning into the instructional environment to inform improvements in curriculum, pedagogy, resources, and student success.
- Ensures timely, consistent, and accurate record keeping in support of student success and accreditation requirements.
- Fosters equity and respect for diversity among students with a focus on student learning.
- Integrates appropriate instructional technology and instructional materials to enhance student learning outcomes and promote student success.
- Engages collaboratively with colleagues by using data-informed decision making to continually improve courses within the Pharmacy Technology program of study.
- Collaborates with colleagues across the College to identify and provide appropriate resources that promote student learning and completion.
- Maintains currency in teaching discipline and in the issues of higher education.
- Stays current with professional issues by maintaining membership of a national pharmacy or education association and a state pharmacy association.
- Teaches at various instructional sites and in multiple delivery formats as needed to meet scheduling needs of students and the Pharmacy Technology Program, which could include day, evening, and weekend options.
- Participates in activities necessary to achieve and maintain program accreditation through ASHP and ACPE.
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner and maintain accurate program records.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.