Director - MarketingGaston College
Dallas, NC Full-time
Posted on October 20, 2019
Marketing Dallas, NC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and oversees the College's marketing and advertising activities including leading and supervising staff, developing and implementing goals, objectives, and plans, and optimizing resources and budgets.
- Plans, develops, and implements integrated inbound and outbound marketing, advertising, and communications strategies for all target audiences to raise awareness of the College's reputation and brand, and prioritize, promote and market various College's programs, initiatives, and events.
- Collaborates with the College Community to gather strategic input for marketing and advertising initiatives (brand, design, content, messaging) and educates the College Community on marketing and advertising efforts.
- Develops and continuously improves processes, systems, and tools to effectively plan, develop, and implement marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives.
- Oversees external marketing agency and related partners in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Collaborates with marketing staff to develop and execute effective digital communication strategies (e.g., website, social media, paid search, content, messaging) and provides technical support as needed.
Text GS02697 to 56654