Chief of Campus Police & Security
General Dallas, NC
Chief of Campus Police and Security
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
• Supervise the control of functions of numerous fire and security alarm systems, CCTV systems and employees who have access to these.
• Provide armed protection to campus events and Executive Security.
• Assist the Chief in the daily functions of risk management, employee supervision, enforcing seminary policies and parking/traffic control.
• Supervise the daily, weekly monthly and yearly inspections of numerous alarm systems, campus lighting, fire control devices, etc.
• Conduct training for security officers, dispatchers, seminary employees and students.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.