Set Designer for The World Famous "The Edge of Hell" and "The Beast" Haunted House Attractions in Downtown Kansas City.
This is a full time permanent position.
Pay Range: $15-$20 per hour depending on experience and qualifications, Plus Benefits.
Audio Visual Technician Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of production processes, visual arts, and theories
- Ability to plan, schedule, and monitor large projects
- Ability to sketch ideas
- Theatre and scenic design skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Going through scripts to identify a visual style that fits the production
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Set up and operate spotlights.
- Confer with the meeting or event director to establish cues and directions.
- Create and install custom lighting systems.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to the designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Fix or send in equipment for repairs as needed, and approved.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Report all unsafe conditions or malfunctioning equipment to the supervisor. May educate and train venue staff in the safe and proper use of equipment.
- May also perform other minor maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments and venue General Managers.
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision.
Please attach detailed resume.