Construction Project ManagerFrische-Mullin Inc
Construction Project Manager
FM International is looking for an experienced Project Manager to supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding the budget.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, engineers, and clients.
- Oversee all aspects of the construction project from planning to implementation.
- Plan and monitor project timeline, scope and plans.
- Provide Quality Assurance, Direction, and Support for projects.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Assure high standards of workmanship.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Assist in developing best practices and tools for project execution & management.
- Manage positive relationships with our long-standing clients.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Full-time Excellent organizational, time-management, leadership & communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Overnight travel required.
- Ability to travel an average of 50%-75% per month is a must.
- Clean driving record is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have experience in managing Sub-Contractors Good knowledge of MS Office.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience 401K Paid Holidays and vacation
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Potential incentive bonuses based on annual company and personal performance
Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Project Management