Science TeacherFrenchtown Elementary School
Frenchtown School District Middle School.
Hunterdon County seeks a middle school science teacher beginning in the 2019/2020 school year.
Frenchtown School serves approximately 130 students in grades pre-k through 8 in a scenic river town in western Hunterdon County.
1. Valid New Jersey Instructional Certificate and Subject Area Endorsement or eligibility.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of science and effective teaching methods.
3. Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Job Goal: To provide an approved education program and establish a class environment that fosters learning and personal growth; to help pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education; and to maintain good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Position is available August 2019.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.