EDM & RAM Lead
EDM & RAM Lead Position
SUMMARY: Wire EDM/ Sinker EDM Lead with CNC background.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Program, set-up and operate multiple Wire, Sinker and Fast Hole EDM’s. Learn to accurately and independently set-up, operate and maintain the EDM’s and other miscellaneous processes. Ensure proper archiving and revision control of EDM programs. Participate in the development and continuous improvement of tools and fixtures, including training for use, maintenance and identification. Collaborate with other Primary Programmers. Compliance with Good Documentation and Good Manufacturing Practices.
• High School diploma or 2 years related experience in CNC machine programming.
• Set-up and operations, familiarity with machine maintenance and proven knowledge in commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from database.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) (beneficial but not required upon hire).
• CAM experience (Master Cam) (beneficial but not required upon hire).
• Experience working with lean manufacturing metrics and practices.
• SPC experience beneficial.
• Experience with Wire EDM, Sinker EDM and Fast Hole EDM beneficial.
COVID-19 Considerations: Must wear mask, have temperature taken daily, and maintain 6 feet apart.