Aging Care Manager Supervisor IIFranklin County Human Resources
Franklin County has an immediate opening for the following position: Area Agency on Aging Aging Care Manager Supervisor II Full Time $46,092.80 Requirements include: Four years of experience in public or private social work; and a Bachelor's Degree; or any equivalent combination of experience and training including successful completion of 12 semester hours of college level courses in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other related social sciences.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB
1. Directs caseloads and work assignments of Aging Care Managers, Options Assessors and
Aging Care Supervisor I.
2. Reviews, approves all services assigned and assessments for each client.
3. Receives and investigates abuse reports; follows up on corrective actions. Oversees the
activities of staff assigned protective services duties and ensures compliance with state
law, and PDA regulations.
4. Maintains files, records and documentation and completes monthly reports as required by
Department of Aging.
5. Ensures all referrals are handled efficiently.
6. Develops and implements various department requirements and paperwork for review
and monitoring of assigned caseloads to allow for timely review and efficiency of
7. Trains new Aging Care Managers; supervises Aging Care staff and handles related
personnel matters, including performance evaluations.
8. Conducts regular staff meetings to review cases and keep informed of programs and
progress of each client.
9. Reviews and approves all Options Level I assessments.
10. Assists Director with interviews for new staff members and makes recommendations on
11. Interacts with staff, other agencies, and government offices as necessary to carry out
essential functions of job.
12. Assists in developing quality assurance tools/customer satisfaction surveys and
monitoring of same to ensure appropriate and effective programs are being carried out.
13. Participates in contract monitoring of providers.
14. Prepares monthly scheduling assignments for "on-call" staff and office coverage.
15. Participates in 24 hour on-call systems to receive and investigate protective services
16. Oversees operation of agency in Director’s absence.
17. Performs public speaking engagements.