Telecommunicator TraineeFranklin Co. Dept. Of Emergency Services
Franklin County Department of Emergency Services has an immediate opening for:
- Telecommunicator Trainee
Department of Emergency Services
Starting Rate: $15.37 - Full Time
- High School diploma or GED, CPR Certification.
- Working knowledge of Public Safety communications preferred.
- Computer knowledge preferred.
- Must possess or obtain certification in the APCO 40 Hour Dispatcher Training program, a Pennsylvania approved Emergency Medical Dispatch and the clean Terminal Operators program within three (3) months of the date of hire.
- Must take and pass the state training and certification standards for emergency dispatchers and call takers per Act 17, within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Bilingual a plus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.