3rd Shift Warehouse Picking Associates
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring for 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates. This position is responsible for handling and picking orders for next day delivery.
Monday - Thursday 7:00pm - 5:30am (end times will vary due to seasonality; flexibility in the mornings is a must)
$19.00 - 30.00/hour
$1,000 Sign On Bonus! Paid Out After 60-Days!
We also offer a guaranteed paid 40 hour work week!
- Accurately locating and picking beer and liquor products for orders
- Building correct pallet orders with picked beer products
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or conveyor rollers
- Use voice picking program to ensure speed and accuracy when picking beer products
- Drive riding pallet jacks and forklifts consistently throughout the night
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with forklifts and/or pallet jacks is preferred but not required
- 3rd shift experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; self- motivated
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with forklifts is preferred but not required, Ability to get forklift certified required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English