Office AdministratorFive Oceans, Inc
Part time Office Administrative position with fly fishing rep agency. 15-20 hours per week, competitive pay.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.