The Service Manager’s job is to perform duties and maintain quality service to our clients while supporting the producer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check all carrier produced documents for accuracy.
- Handle invoicing per agency guidelines.
- Maintain electronic files accurately and consistently to agency standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to expand knowledge by assuming new responsibility in the department or working on department projects.
- Process renewals in a timely manner.
- Process the following items on a timely basis: audits (3 days), endorsements, rewrites, cancellations, certificates, binders, auto ID cards.
- Prepare new policies for delivery.
- Process the following correspondence on a timely basis: monthly reports, driver list requests, company audit requests, dividend checks, cancellation notices (inform producer)
- Process all work in a timely manner as established by agency standards.
- Meet new and renewal or project deadlines as set between you and your producer/supervisor.
- Organize time in advance so projects are completed on time and with appropriate content and organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned appropriate to the position
Job Type: Full-time