- First Continental International (FCI) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified global supplier of chemicals and other raw materials.
- FCI has been in the chemical industry for about 30 years, working for global large companies. Our business has even continued to grow during Covid.
- In-office residing in Rochelle Park, NJ
- Candidates preferred to have at least 1-2 years working experience in office setting, preferred experience in logistics/supply chain field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, any major welcome to apply.
- Must be a team player willing to learn, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to share in other job duties within the company when necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not sponsor applicants for work visa.
The Office Administrator will perform office management and clerical duties, while handling various administrative and trained logistics tasks.
We are looking for energetic, personable, compassionate, self-motivated and dependable individual who can take on this demanding and rewarding role. Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented and have strong interpersonal skills, and also willing to grow with our company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer the phone, greet visitors and monitor lobby.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to various departments as needed.
- Supporting daily routines and processes.
Job Type: Full-time; Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
Salary between $20-$25/hour based on education, experience, and testing of each applicant.
Please send resumes by clicking the Apply button