Supervisor of TransportationFillmore School District
Supervisor of Transportation
Position available at Fillmore CSD with anticipated start date June 1, 2019. Compensation commensurate with experience. School year hours 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Summer hours 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CDL license with school bus qualified.
- Must have knowledge of Federal DOT and state regulations.
- Four years of experience in the operation and repair of automotive equipment, of which two years must have been in a supervisory capacity, and graduation from senior high school.
- Good knowledge of standard transportation methods in the operation of a bus fleet.
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Knowledge of tools, procedures, technical skills and safety rules used in the maintenance and repair of gasoline, diesel and alternative powered equipment.
- Written and verbal communication skills, ability to deal with problems and find solutions, keep records and make reports.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.