Agriculture and Technology TeacherFillmore Central School District
Agriculture & Technology Teacher
Qualifications Required: Valid NYS Teaching certificate in the area of either Agriculture or Technology Education.
*Applicants with pending certification status that are expected to be approved prior to September 1 are encouraged to apply.
1. Experience, knowledge, and background related to Technology and Agriculture
2. Commitment to oversee the Fillmore FFA program
3. Interest to study, train, and implement the Gateway and Project Lead the Way programs
4. Evidence of strong classroom management skills
5. Ability to use varied instructional methods and assessments to support:
-Higher-order thinking skills
-Meaningful, authentic use of knowledge
6. Ability to interact positively with community, faculty, staff, and students on a daily basis
7. Commitments to working with colleagues as a positive team member, curriculum development, professional development, collaboration with colleagues, interdisciplinary instruction, differentiated instruction, and integration of technology into the classroom
8. Evidence of strong communications and interpersonal skills with parents, staff, students, and community members
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Deadline: April 16, 2019
Fillmore Central School is in compliance with the US Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Title IX Education Amendments of 1972, Part 86. The District provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age or handicapping condition. The 504 compliance officer can be reached at (585) 567-2251. The Title IX compliance officer can be reached at (585) 567-2251.