Wireline Equipment OperatorsFieldBridge Energy
FieldBridge Energy is looking for Wireline Equipment Operators to work for the largest oilfield service company globally. If you are looking for *LOTS of overtime and to build a career at a company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today to reserve one of the limited interview time slots.
The Equipment Operator positions involve heavy physical labor. Preferred backgrounds - oilfield, military, farm & ranch, construction, CDL, etc.
Work Location: Fort Morgan, CO (must live within 60 mi)
This is an opportunity to build a lifelong career and grow with the company offering:
- World class training programs and safety culture.
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement.
- Consistent work schedule
- Pay starts at $17/hr.+++ DOE. Significant time and a half OT pay starting at $25.50/hr
Wireline Operator Summary:
The Operator is responsible for the safe operation of the wireline truck at the service location, rigging up the wireline truck and crane (as applicable) at the service location, and assisting with all wireline operations both in the shop and in the field. The Operator operates and maintains the assigned truck and equipment, as well as keeps records for the overall operation.
- Works under the direction of the Operation Engineer safely, efficiently, and according to established standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the job readiness of the assigned logging truck
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of wireline safety and RP 67, API perforating procedures. Ensure compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations
- Responsible for driving the logging truck to and from location while obeying all DOT laws.
- Responsible for rigging up and rigging down pressure control equipment, logging tools and gun sat the well site.
- Perform shop duties; cleaning company vehicles, maintaining and rebuilding wireline tools along with miscellaneous shop duties
- Assembles perforating guns and tool strings under the supervision of the Wireline Supervisor in various field locations
- Involved in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment, redresses tools in the shop and the in the field under the supervision of the Operations Engineer.
- Drives Wireline Trucks and Cranes. Drives company pickups and pickups pulling trailers
- Completes all job-related paperwork, drivers logs, and vehicle inspection reports
- Assists the Wireline Supervisor in the troubleshooting of tool, equipment, and truck problems
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”