Families United Parent Educator and Accounting ClerkFamily
The FIRC (Family & Intercultural Resource Center) is a well-establish ed community non-profit with a mission to support family stability and strength in Summit County.
We are Now Hiring Full - Time
- Families United Parent Educator
- Accounting Clerk
This full time position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package to include health insurance, paid time off, a retirement plan and ongoing training.
Families United Parent Educator
- Schedule and deliver home visits to a caseload of English and Spanish speaking families 1-2 times monthly
- Provide on-going casework support to assigned families to promote stability
- Written and verbal bilingual communication with families in English and Spanish
- Organize and assist with interactive and educational group events for families
- Complete and maintain records of home visits and casework notes using online database
- Collect and manage data in relation to Families United program requirements
- Collaborate with partnering agencies to offer comprehensive services for families
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk position include but are not limited to:
- Process accounts payables/receivables, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, utilities, treasury, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Maintain Financial Edge database, including processing and tracking all Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Assist with monthly reconciliation for bank and investment accounts
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data.
- Maintains financial security by enforcing internal controls.
- Submit Payroll bi-weekly
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.