Accounting Clerk, Family Support Coordinator, Community Resource CoordinatorFamily
The FIRC (Family & Intercultural Resource Center) is a well-establish ed community non-profit with a mission to support family stability and strength in Summit County.
We are now hiring Full - Time
- Families United Parent Educator
- Schedule and deliver home visits to a caseload of English and Spanish speaking families 1-2 times monthly.
- Provide on-going casework support to assigned families to promote stability.
- Written and verbal bilingual communication with families in English and Spanish.
- Organize and assist with interactive and educational group events for families.
- Complete and maintain records of home visits and casework notes using online database.
- Collect and manage data in relation to Families United program requirements.
- Collaborate with partnering agencies to offer comprehensive services for families.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide parenting support and education to families through home visitation, casework and group meetings.
- Assess family need and provide developmentally appropriate information, guidance and support to parents.
- Complete all required documentation regarding home visits, attendance records, screening summaries, essential records in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge about what promotes optimal parent-child interaction and apply to create successful group socializations.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge of children ages birth to kindergarten.
- Represent agency and program at various community events or meetings.
- Coordinate services with other community programs and resources.
- Attend all required trainings in order to perform home visitation using the Parents as Teachers curriculum and various developmental screening tools.
- Apply high level skills in protecting each client’s right to confidentiality.
- Participate in regular, relationships-based reflective supervision with program manager and engage in setting personal goals for professional development.
- Engage in on-going learning about issues related to cultural sensitivity and competency.
- Community Resource Coordinator
- Colorado Community Response Counselor
- Accounting Clerk
- Family Support Coordinator
This full time position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package to include health insurance, paid time off, a retirement plan and ongoing training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.