Family Therapist, Vocational Rehabilitation Manager, Clinical Systems AdministratorFallon Piaute Shoshone Tribe
Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe is looking to fill the following positions:
- Paid Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
The Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe
Tribal paid medical benefits, retirement and paid vacation.
* Patient Registration Family Medicine Physician
* Family Therapist
* Vocational Rehabilitation Manager
* Clinical Systems Administrator
* Youth Tech Clinic Housekeeper
* Community Learning Center Specialist I-III
The Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe is looking to hire Community Learning Center Specialist I through III for its Community Learning Center. Overall, these positions will provide services on behalf of the Tribe, to address the educational, personal, social, cultural and emotional needs of tribal and community members attending educational institutions and pursuing various academic opportunities so that they may reach their maximum potential. These positions are responsible for establishing effective collaboration, coordination and communication between participants, families, the community and the Community Learning Center.
* Environmental Assistant
* Part Time Pharmacist
* Part Time On Call Receptionist
* On Call Seasonal Ditch Rider
* Seasonal Police Officer
- Performs general Police duties and other related duties as required. Requires Nevada Post Cat 1 certification, High School Diploma or GED equivalent; must pass a background check and pre-employment and on-going random drug testing; must possess a valid Nevada driver’s license or able to obtain and acceptable driving record as determined by the Tribe’s insurance company. Preference given to qualified Tribal and Indian applicants in accordance with 25 CFR.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.