Processing Lines/Facilities Maintenance TechniciansFAGE USA Dairy Industry Inc.
Albany, NY Full-time
Posted on September 12, 2019
Processing Lines/Facilities Maintenance Technicians (11:00 PM-7:00 AM)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- High School diploma – preferred technical degree from 2-year college.
- Previous experience working in Technical or Maintenance Department in related field or industry will be considered as an advantage.
- A relevant combination of education, experience and training.
- Strong electrical experience and skills.
- Knowledge of 3-phase 480VAC, single phase 120VAC & 24VDC control circuits.
- Basic knowledge of computers and PLC’s.
- Desire to learn and work in a team environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical equipment related to the plant utilities/facilities, such as steam boilers and support equipment, Ammonia (R717) refrigeration compressors, air compressors and driers, air handling units, cooling water pump systems, hot water pump systems and HVAC.
- Perform daily tests on plant utility/facilities equipment with data logging of results.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical equipment related to the processing of dairy products such as sanitary pumps, valves, heat exchangers, separators and homogenizers.
- Maintain and troubleshoot electronic instrumentation related to the processing of dairy products and utilities/facilities, such as control system sensors (temperature, pressure, level, flow, conductivity) and their respective signals to control system PLC’s.
- Maintain and troubleshoot 3-phase 480VAC motors, 24VDC control circuits and servo motors used in the Processing Lines and in Utilities/Facilities.
- Supports with all safety SOPs and LOTO requirements. Follows safety rules and relevant safety programs to maintain plant safety.
- Complies with all GMP rules and supports on-going programs to maintain plant quality systems related to technical support of the Processing Lines/Facilities.