Packaging Lines Maintenance TechniciansFAGE USA Dairy Industry Inc.
Albany, NY Full-time
Posted on May 30, 2019
Packaging Lines Maintenance Technicians (11:00PM-7:00AM)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- High School diploma – preferred technical degree from 2-year college.
- Previous experience working in Technical or Maintenance Department in related field or industry will be considered as an advantage.
- A relevant combination of education, experience and training.
- Strong electrical experience and skills.
- Knowledge of 3-phase 480VAC, single phase 120VAC & 24VDC control circuits.
- Basic knowledge of computers and PLC’s.
- Desire to learn and work in a team environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical equipment related to the Filling machines, to the downstream Packaging Lines, to the Robot Cells, to the Cooling Tunnels, to the Dry Warehouse Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS) and Cold Storage Warehouse AS/RS and conveyors (Packaging Lines).
- Perform daily inspections of the Packaging Lines’ equipment logs & parameters.
- Support, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical and automation systems related to the Packaging Lines.
- Maintain and troubleshoot electronic instrumentation related to the Packaging Lines, such as control system sensors (temperature, pressure, level, flow, conductivity), and their respective signals to control system PLC’s.
- Maintain and troubleshoot 3-phase 480VAC motors, 24VDC control circuits and servomotors used in the Packaging Lines.
- Supports with all safety SOPs and LOTO requirements. Follows safety rules and relevant safety programs to maintain plant safety.
- Complies with all GMP rules and supports on-going programs to maintain plant quality systems related to technical support of the Packaging Lines.