Well established locally owned wholesale meat company is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate Apprentice Butcher. The ideal candidate is willing to participate in all aspects of production, including but not limited to: Wrapping, Cutting and Clean Up, as well as, potentially driving for delivery to Restaurants, Institutions and/or Hotels. No CDL is required.
• Learning the trade under the guidance of our senior butchers, you will be given a mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship
• Assisting in the preparation and production of quality fresh meat according to company specified guidelines and time frames
• Willingness to participate in all aspects of the business when needed
• Work across all areas of the business - butchery, wholesale and manufacturing and gain knowledge in packing production
• Follow all policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers and staff
• Position is Monday-Friday Mornings/Days
• Full Time or Part Time Available
The successful applicant:
• Ability to be available for work across the 5 days of the week
• Good communication skills
• Work in a fast-paced team environment
• Must have a positive attitude and show initiative
• Abide by company policies and procedures at all times
Click to apply!