Test ManagerEricsson Inc
Ericsson Inc. has an opening in Overland Park, KS for a Test Manager to Lead & organize a testing team with designing, developing & implementing a test for portfolios & User Acceptance testing. Mail resumes to Ericsson Inc., Mailstop R1-C12, 6300 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024 & reference ID#EUS4232486.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for Overall Test Management including Test Strategy, planning, Test Design, execution, and successful rollouts
- Driving creation and alignment of the Test Strategy for the project
- Plan the Testing Phases and scope coverage
- Finalization of Entry and Exit of various Testing Phases with customer
- Testing Risk prediction, identification, analysis, mitigation plans and highlighting risks at the right time to right teams.
- Generate, share and update stakeholders on Test Progress with various reports
- Coordinate with other teams like design, infrastructure, configuration, migration and plan the test activities accordingly
- Coordinate with the program management team and interfacing stakeholders (internal & customer)
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Provide direction to the test team, resolve blocking issues, coordination with other teams, etc.
- Prepare and publish a summary report at the end of each phase
- Responsible for planning User Acceptance, Go-live test team support towards the Customer
- Drives business acceptance testing to enable sign off from key stakeholders and project sponsors
- Prepare final handover activities
- Manages team members and ensures resources are deployed effectively
- Focus on continuous process improvements and learning
- At least 3+ years as a Leading / Managing Quality Assurance & Quality Control activity
- Naturally, lead and command authority; influence and inspire across a matrix organization
- Good to excellent knowledge and practical experience in test strategy, test design, test execution, and test planning & management
- Knows how to monitor scope and requirement changes and assess the impact on the Quality Assurance deliverables
- BSS and OSS end-to-end solution providing, preferably from working in medium to large System Integration projects or in Product / Customer supporting role from Product or Service unit.
- Good to excellent knowledge of one or more of the applicable Digital Business Support Systems Product and Solution components which are implemented
- Fluent English; Ukrainian or Russian language skills are a must
- Experience in managing and leading small to medium-sized teams
- Team worker, flexible and attitude to own up things and ensure delivery of a high-quality deliverable.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- The project will be most of the time running 6 days a week.
We Offer a complex and fast-paced project environment with high demands on flexibility and availability. It will allow you a steep learning curve and gaining valuable practical knowledge for further professional and personal development.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.