Senior SAP Project ManagerEnowa LLC
Senior SAP Project Managerfor Enowa LLC - Malvern, PA.
provide consulting services for company clients and manage delivery of existing and future engagements; identify, pursue and develop additional clients and engagements that fit company overall strategy; plan and deliver assessments and workshops to support business development; approach new and existing clients in pursuit of opportunities; prepare written proposals in support of pursuing engagement; design and manage multiple global SAP projects, including implementation, upgrade and enhancement projects, managing project teams, timelines, budgets and other resources; plan, organize, prioritize and delegate assignments to direct reports and team members; develop and execute strategic plans in collaboration with stakeholders; and manage, motivate, empower and evaluate the consulting team to expand professional, management, leadership and technical skills.
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field. Will accept bachelors degree equivalent based on a combination of education, training and work experience as determined by a professional credentials evaluator.
- 4 years experience in job offered or 4 years SAP project management experience. This required experience must include 4 years experience in SAP project life cycles in the areas of SAP technical implementation, SAP release upgrades and/or ongoing support of various SAP Business Suite products (ERP, CRM, BI, SCM, APO, SRM, SAP Solution Manager), solving issues, troubleshooting configuration issues and system communication issues. In lieu of a Bachelors degree and 4 years experience, we accept 6 years experience in SAP project management, including 6 years experience in SAP project life cycles in the areas of SAP technical implementation, SAP release upgrades and/or ongoing support of various SAP Business Suite products (ERP, CRM, BI, SCM, APO, SRM, SAP Solution Manager), solving issues, troubleshooting configuration issues and system communication issues.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Travel to client worksites within the United States.
- Roving with a residential requirement.
Work Location: Malvern, PA and client worksites throughout the United States.
Hours: 40 per week - Monday through Friday.