OperatorEnergi Fenestration Solutions
Responsible for all aspects of operating 3 lines of extrusion machines producing PVC profiles.
- Perform tooling changes, die cleaning as needed
- Monitor quality of product using tape measure, dial calipers and visual inspection
- Stack profiles on carts or bundle in boxes ensuring profiles are properly stacked or packaged.
- Verify piece count for carts and boxes
- Properly record piece count, and machine running conditions and/or settings for each line
- Monitor extrusion rate, profile configuration
- Maintain supply of compound or raw material staged at machine
- Assist in moving carts when necessary
- Responsible for cleaning profiles when necessary
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred
- One to three years of industrial experience and or training in a manufacturing environment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to read and understand blue prints of parts
- Available to work any shift
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplications and division).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
We provide a good work environment, full benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401k program