Registered Nurse-Healthcare CoordinatorEmery Place Assisted Living and Memory Care
A premier senior living community located in Robins, Iowa, near Cedar Rapids is looking for a high energy RN Healthcare Coordinator to join their team. Must display genuine interest in seniors and compassion for the aging; working in a team-oriented atmosphere, and have an outgoing, enthusiastic personality, this could be the opportunity you're looking for. Previous management experience preferred. We offer a full benefits package including a 401K and an exciting, supportive work environment.
The Healthcare Coordinator is responsible for the overall leadership of a senior living community with dedicated focus on the following: Responsible for the overall supervision and quality of Resident health services in assisted living and Memory care. Responsible for the selection, discipline and training of the direct care Team Members. Responsible for ensuring all residents receive exemplary care through the daily execution of quality standards. Present in-service to Home Health Aides to fulfill state requirements. Work as a credible and collaborative leader in partnership with the Community Manager and Coordinator team.
The successful Health Care Coordinator candidate will possess the following:
- Current Iowa RN license
- 4 years’ health care management experience in retirement communities
- Has experience managing people
- Has experience writing care plans
- Point Click Care experience
- Has proficient experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs and smartphones
- Scheduling experience and overseeing a staff of up to 30 employees
- Has the Assisted Living Manager certification or will obtain within 3 months of employment
- 2 years’ experience in a Home Health Agency atmosphere
- Experience in an elderly care environment