Interface Analyst and Data EngineerEllkay, LLC
Elmwood Park, NJ Full-time
Posted on November 10, 2019
IT Multiple positions available, Elmwood Park, NJ:
- Design, plan, implement, administer HL7 interfaces between EMR systems and LIS by establishing connectivity via SFTP, TCP/IP, API, FTP.
- Develop, document interface standards policy; review new and existing integration projects and enhancements for compliance with integration standards.
- Develop/ monitor procedures to keep interfaces running.
- Analyze, engineer, test, troubleshoot, maintain databases using various data formats (HL7, CCDA, CCR), SQL Server, MySQL, T-SQL, SQL queries in multiplatform environment.
- Work in Agile environment. Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Use version control systems like GIT and repository Nuget.