Communication Assistants or Speech/ Language Interns

Elks Camp Grassick   Dawson, ND   Full-time     Education
Posted on March 26, 2020

The assistants or interns must be individuals with a BA or BS degree in communication disorders. This person will work under the supervision of the speech/language supervisor and the camp director. This person will plan and conduct individual speech and language sessions with campers as well as conduct small language enrichment programs with other speech and language personnel. This person will also be responsible for writing final reports at the end of the camping sessions. $4,000.00 and up.