Graphic DesignerEden Foods
Clinton, MI (Lenawee County) Graphic Designer
Seeks a full-time Graphic Designer for internal marketing team - an experienced, motivated and detail-oriented individual. Mac OS X, teamwork and communication skills are necessary. Natural food interest desired.
1) Conceptualize, design, solve problems, and produce effective marketing communications as part of an internal marketing team.
2) Promote the brand and company with cohesive messaging.
3) Communicate appropriate, accurate information about Eden food items, their uses and benefits.
4) Stay current and remain engaged in industry developments and trends including design methods and software, food specifics, rules and regulations.
5) Familiarity with B2C and B2B marketing, with emphasis in print.
Duties and Responsibilities
A) Carry out assigned projects while meeting deadlines.
B) Design print brochures, labels, packaging, flyers, advertisements, trade show graphics, signage, editorial, and other promotions.
C) Create digital graphics for various formats.
D) Digital illustration, image manipulation, color correction, sizing.
E) Assist in development of strategy, communication techniques, educational methods, copywriting and proofing.
F) Interact with suppliers and Eden personnel as appropriate.
A) Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
B) Professional graphic design experience of 7-10 years. Strong portfolio.
C) An experienced, creative and developed designer with advanced knowledge. Versatile team player. Strong language and communication skills.
D) Proficient knowledge of graphic software programs on Mac OSX, including Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite.
E) Ability to give and receive critique, adapt design and message accordingly