*Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available*Echoing Hills Community Living of Northern Ohio
MULTIPLE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Echoing Hills Community Living of Northern Ohio, a Christian organization with over forty locations throughout Ohio, supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our group homes located throughout Lorain County.
We currently have the following positions available:
• Direct Support Professional (DSP) – 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift; $11-12/hour
• Lead Direct Support Professional – Full-time, 2nd Shift
• Direct Support Professional - Weekend/PRN, All Shifts
• ICF Group Home Coordinator - Full-time variable shifts
• Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)
• Program Director of Residential Services.
Full & Part-time Direct Support Professional positions offers a $500 Sign-On Bonus!