Research Analyst 2 #2019015CPEastern Washington University
Research Analyst 2 $3,241 - $4,230 Monthly In the Office of Institutional Research, Demography & Assessment, perform assigned phases of research and/or data analysis for research projects and will be responsible for identifying sources of information, developing criteria for data collection and analysis and developing initial findings and proposing recommended action based on findings. Position is listed under Classified jobs, posting 2019015CP. Eastern expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Public Policy, Institutional Research or related field.
- One year work experience as a research analyst or data analyst or in a related role.
- Strong analytic capabilities – ability to perform research, statistical or data analysis studies with minimum supervision.
- Statistical knowledge with proven ability to interact with statistical software (preferably SPSS).
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI to create dashboards.
- Ability to communicate results from analysis.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with critical and time sensitive processes.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal or written documents and sensitive data.
- Candidate must demonstrate interest, ability and/or experience promoting cultural competency, universal accessibility and/or diversity.