Fiscal Analyst 3 #2019013CPEastern Washington University
Fiscal Analyst 3 - Temporary $3,833 - $5,029 Monthly
This is a temporary position anticipated to be for six months or more. Responsible for providing Academic Affairs business operations support and financial analysis; plan, coordinate, and determine methods and procedures in the maintenance of controls, records, and reports; conduct complex analyses, assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of Academic Affairs business processes; independently plan, coordinate, and conduct financial reviews and analysis of fiscal data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in professional environment working as an accountant, financial or budget analyst.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial policy requirements.
Specific Position Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to compose correspondence and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with critical and time sensitive processes.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal or written documents and sensitive data.
- Demonstrate ability to read, understand and interpret procedures.
- Demonstrate and foster a culture of ethical leadership, a commitment to diversity, and encourage a supportive team-oriented work environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate interest, ability and/or experience promoting cultural competency, universal accessibility and/or diversity.
Eastern expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.