Assistant Director - Pre-Award Administration #2019042EPEastern Washington University
Assistant Director - Pre-Award Administration
1) Providing leadership and guidance to faculty and staff in the development of high-quality grant and contract proposals;
2) Developing proposals for institutional initiatives that contain evidence-based practices; outcomes and strong evaluation plans;
3) Promoting sponsored project activities through informational presentations;
4) Performing grant opportunity searches for faculty and staff and maintaining grant search database;
5) Maintaining professional expertise in regulatory compliance regarding human subjects and serving on the university's Institutional Review Board;
6) Coordinating the unit's responsibilities for electronic research administration.
Eastern expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning. We are an affirmative action equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.