Admissions Advisor / Visitation Coordinator #2019023EPEastern Washington University
Admissions Advisor / Visitation Coordinator
The Visitations Coordinator position is responsible for outreach and recruitment for Eastern Washington University. This position creates, organizes and executes projects for the Office of Admissions including but not limited to on- campus visits, off-campus visits, special tours, daily tours, and special group visits. This position maintains primary responsibility for the coordination of all group, special and daily visitations to the University from prospective students and key influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Previous work experience in admissions, recruitment or student advising;
- Ability to participate in evening and weekend events and multi-day recruitment trips, which will require a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record;
- Ability to coordinate multiple events at one time;
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures regarding transfer admission and records management;
- Capacity to effectively address diverse constituencies;
- Advanced computer skills to include: Microsoft Office Suite and SCT Banner (or equivalent); proficient user of laptop computer, projector, and cell phone;
- Two years increasingly responsible office experience;
- Position will require extensive sitting and walking; selected candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs. involving recruiting materials.
Candidate must demonstrate interest, ability and/or experience promoting cultural competency, universal accessibility and/or diversity.
Eastern expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.