Real Estate AccountantEast West Partners
East West Partners is seeking a Real Estate Accountant to join our Avon team.
1-2 years Accounting experience required.
The Real Estate Accountant will process accounts payable and accounts receivables for development and operating entities affiliated with East West Partners.
- Input and process pre-coded accounts payable
- Obtain appropriate tax information from venders and prepare 1099s to vendors at year end
- Scan all checks, journal entries and backup to Image Link
- Communicate with vendors and internal personnel about invoices and payment schedules; reconcile vendor statements for reasonableness and research past due balances
- Prepare bank account reconciliations for management review
- Assist with commission check processing
- Reconcile certain GL accounts
- Assist with monthly closing
- If applicable, assist with preparation of audit schedules and assist auditors with audit selections
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Wage: Hourly, Depending on experience
Schedule: Mondays-Fridays, 8 am-5 pm
Location: East West Partners office - Westin in Avon
- Office experience - 1-2 years
- Work with accounting software - 1-2 years
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Well Organized
- Attention to detail
- Works independently - self starter
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.