Director of Payroll & BenefitsEast West Family of Companies
East West is seeking a Director of Payroll & Benefits.
East West Family of Companies is seeking an experienced Director of Payroll & Benefits to join our team! This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is a member of the Support Services leadership team. Primary responsibilities include: The development and control of payroll and benefits objectives, policies, and processes; Directing a team of payroll and benefits associates; and Ensuring compliance in all related activities. The Director of Payroll and Benefits will use their expertise to work collaboratively across the company to drive organizational goals.
- Position develops and controls all tasks necessary to accomplish the organization's payroll processing and benefits administration objectives, including relationships with internal and external auditors, state and federal agencies and benefits vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining, improving and establishing payroll policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll.
- Initiates continuous process improvements within the payroll department.
- Plans and supervises the various employee benefits programs, including, but not limited to, health, life, accident, retirement, disability and unemployment insurance, employee assistance programs, and flexible spending plans, and performs related duties as required while ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state laws as well as EWH, East West Partners and Slifer Smith & Frampton requirements.
- Coordinates, updates and distributes certain company policies.
- Leads and manages a team of payroll and benefits staff.
- Actively participates as a member of the Support Services leadership team.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.