Custodian - Evening PositionEast Grand School District
Description: This position is responsible for the general cleanliness of facility.
- Cleans assigned areas of the facility including classrooms, hallways, restrooms, and common areas
- Trash removal, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and sanitation duties performed regularly
- Assists with snow removal from walkways and areas not plowed, uses sand around walkways for safety
- Sets up for both internal and external groups using facilities
- Opens and closes building as necessary
- Performs general maintenance task related to the upkeep and operation of the facility
- When warranted, makes the recommendation to maintenance director for other maintenance issued outside of general knowledge
- Sees to general security of all building entrances and population inside
- Building checks in winter months outside of regular schedule
High School Diploma – GED equivalent
Training Requirements: (licenses, programs or certificates)
On-site training available
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.