The primary purpose of the Leasing Agent is to assist D.W. Jones Management, Inc. in carrying out the philosophies, goals, policies, and procedures of applicable regulations and other written direction of D.W. Jones Management, Inc.
The Leasing Agent qualifies households for rental housing and provides a number of program driven compliance tasks in accordance with company policies.
This position requires regular office hours to be maintained - no weekends or holidays. Minimal travel may be required.
Please note, the following is a brief overview and not an all-inclusive list of the requirements of this position:
* Strong communication skills and detail-oriented.
* Learn, understand and correctly apply various housing program rules and regulations.
* Comply with Fair Housing requirements.
* Maintain a safe and friendly environment for our residents.
* Assist property manager with enforcing lease terms.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.