Glenwood Springs CPA Firm seeking an individual to join our Client Accounting Services Team. A career minded candidate with multi-client accounting and bookkeeping experience preferred. Must be proficient in QuickBooks. Competitive salary and benefits in a professional atmosphere.
Job Skills And Requirements
- Attention To Detail: You must pay attention to every penny, and make sure everything is in order when preparing tax information.
- Computer Skills: Much of your job will be done on computers, inputting spreadsheets, tax documents and reports. Good computer skills will be necessary.
- Math Skills: Accountants do math, plain and simple. You will need to be comfortable with basic math skills.
- Analytical Skills: You will be looking at complex numbers and trying to find disparities, cost-saving areas and new solutions.
- Communication Skills: You will need good listening and communication skills when working with clients, listening to issues, and dealing with the government at tax time.
- Organizational Skills: Tax time gets hectic. Knowing where every document and client is will help you greatly.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.