Bilingual ReceptionistDr.Linden Dillin
Ft Worth, TX Full-time
Posted on October 27, 2019
Motivated bilingual receptionist needed for unique position in busy orthopedic surgeons office. This person must possess excellent communication skills, be flexible and have ability to work under pressure. This is a full time receptionist position to assist in providing excellent healthcare and service to our patients.
Competitive wages, dental benefits and vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-3
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
* Welcome and greet patients at the front desk
* Maintain an organized system to ensure patient flow
* Perform phone triage
* Must be comfortable speaking with patients
* Must be able to multi task
* Ensure all related reports, lab results and patient information filed correctly in patient chart
* Front office duties: answering phones, filing, scheduling tests, scheduling follow up appointments, assisting patients with paperwork
* Pleasant personality
* Must be motivated, self-confident and have excellent work ethic.
* Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
* Must communicate effectively with physician, co-workers and patients.