Prosthetic Dentist looking for a friendly Receptionist/Assistant to work 4 days per week
Duties - Front desk, greeting patients, calling and answering the phone (schedule, reschedule, or cancel patients’ dental appointments as required. They perform all administrative duties necessary to ensure that a dental practice is running smoothly), verification of payment and verify insurance, sterilization of instruments, taking x-rays, seating patients. No chairside assisting.
Dental Receptionist Requirements
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
- Proficient in dental practice software
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- x-ray certification
A dental prosthesis is an intraoral (inside the mouth) prosthesis used to restore (reconstruct) intraoral defects such as missing teeth, missing parts of teeth, and missing soft or hard structures of the jaw and palate. Prosthodontics is the dental specialty that focuses on dental prostheses. Safe office and will follow and adhere to all COVID protocols