Dover School District
Dover, New Jersey
Progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving 3,400 students, Pre-K - grade 12, seeks enthusiastic candidates for the following positions:
2019-2020 School Year Anticipated
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
Start Date: Immediate
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Experience with ongoing data analysis and strategic planning.
- Knowledge & expertise in all aspects of student assistance inclusive of special education, Section 504 & RTI.
- Proven leadership in program development, instructional best practices, and curriculum assessment.
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver a district level Professional Development Program & Supervise the district's supervisory personnel.
- Candidates must possess a NJ School Admin or Principal Certificate & a Master's degree (or higher).
Supervisor/Director of Guidance
Responsibilities: Direct supervision of guidance counselors, student assistance counselors, guidance office staff, and the school-based youth services program, administration of the district's guidance programs, serves as the district and high school test coordinator for all administered standardized assessments. NJDOE Cert Required. Supervisor, Principal or Director of School Counseling Services.
The Supervisor/Director of Guidance will work closely with school principals to effect department policies and procedures.
Director of Special Services
- Experience as an educational leader.
- Candidates must possess a NJ School Administrator or School Principal Certificate and a Master's degree (or higher)
- CST experience or 3+ years Special Education supervision required.
- Strong knowledge of Special Educational Law and due process.
- Knowledge & skill-based application of IEP software.
- Experience with I&RS and knowledge of RTI.