Teacher Assistants (full time or part time)Doodle Bugs! Children's Learning Academy
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A happy work environment where team members feel supported, encouraged and appreciated
- Flexible scheduling
- On-going professional development and a “promote from within” philosophy
Full Time Benefits:
- Up to 75% paid medical coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401k: 50% match, up to 4% of gross income after 1 year of employment
Teacher Assistants require one of the following:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and 2 years of experience working with children
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and 30 credit hours in Early Childhood or related field
- High School Diploma or it’s equivalent, 15 credit hours in Early Childhood or related field and 1 year of experience working with children
- To support the company’s mission of building a community of Happy Children, Happy Parents and Happy Teachers!
- To assist the Lead Teacher in consistent, classroom-wide implementation of the Bravo! Curriculum
- To live the Doodle Bugs! Way, by consistently:
Delivering a personalized experience
Performing as one team
Demonstrating operational excellence
Key Competencies For Success:
- Trust and Ethics
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.