IT Project ManagerDigipulse Tech
IT Project Manager (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Driving all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity;
- manage all phases of the project life cycle (initiation/ deployment/support);
- manage all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, resource planning, requirements gathering, project planning, cost estimation, budget control, change control, risk management and reporting;
- provide management updates on project status & risk factors;
- adhere to quality standards & review and update project deliverables;
- provide technical & process guidance to project team;
- Identifying improvement opportunities related to system performance, business rules, processes, and data quality & present to management;
- Relocation/ telecommuting may be required plus travel to various unanticipated client locations within the US for short & long term assignments.
Version One, HP Quality Centre, DB2, SQL Server, RRC, MS Suite tools (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, Access), HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), JIRA, EPIC, MS Project, IBM WCM, ForeSight.XML, C#, ASP.Net, Oracle; Business Objects 6.1/6.5/XIR2, Report Designer, WSAD, RAD; Clearquest, Fogbuzz, Fusion, Remedy.
- MSc. in BA, Computer Science/Engineering. (Electronics/Mechnical/Electrical).
- Will accept B. Sc + 5 years experience.