FORKLIFT OPERATORSDHL Supply Chain
SHIFT: & SUN/MON FRI/SAT 5P-3:30A 5A-3:30P Job Fair! Wed., June 26th • 9 am – 6 pm Courtyard by Marriott - Briarcliff 4000 North Mulberry Dr, Kansas City, MO
DHL Supply Chain, a leader in supply chain management, provides customer-focused START THE WEEKEND AT $16.50/HR SHIFT FOR solutions to a wide range of manufacturing, retail, and consumer industries. Incentives:
- Medical/Dental/Vision available at 30 days
- Quarterly attendance bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
DHL EQUAL SUPPLY OPPORTUNITY CHAIN IS AN EMPLOYER
For more information visit: dhlhires.com/kansas-cit
We are seeking people that desire a fast-paced environment, with supportive leadership, good benefits and limitless opportunities to grow!
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.